There will be a brief meeting for all boys interested in playing tennis this spring on Thursday after school in the library.
There will be a boys golf meeting in the cafeteria at 3:15 on Thursday.
Congratulations to Will DeVader and Clayton Stephenson for qualifying for the State Wrestling Tournament this coming Saturday in Salina!!! Good job gentlemen!!
WINTER SPORTS SPIRIT WEEK
Wednesday 2/24 – FLUORINE (F): Today it stands for FAMILY vacation. Dress as a tourist or wear appropriate vacation attire from your favorite family vacation.
Thursday 2/25 – HELIUM (He): Today is our Lenten Mass so raise your voices high for Jesus, just like helium does. Remember to look sharp in your pants, white shirts, ties, belts and quarter zip jackets.
Friday 2/26 – GOLD (Au): Go for the gold as we celebrate Wildcat Wars and dress according to the theme of your community for our pep assembly and rally to celebrate winter sports!
Our first king candidate is Tony Greco. Tony is the son of Tom and Betty Greco and is a member of Most Pure Heart of Mary parish. Tony’s accomplishments include:
- Baseball-1 year
- Football-3 years
Our first queen candidate is Allyson Meier. Allyson is the daughter of Todd and Debi Meier and is a member of Sacred Heart/St. Joseph parish. Allyson’s accomplishments include:
- Varsity tennis-4 years
- 4A state tennis qualifier-3 years
- 4A regional tennis doubles champion-2 years
- All city tennis-2 years
- Top 6 tennis players to watch-2 years
- Basketball-2 years
- Student council-4 years
- NHS-3 years
- NHS junior officer at large-1 year
- NHS vice president-1 year
- Washburn leadership academy-1 year
- Washburn leadership challenge-1 year
- Prolife club-3 years
- SADD-3 years
- Top City Youth founder and co-president-2 years
- Ambassador-4 years
- Mark community house leader-1 year
- Superior honor roll-4 years
Our second king candidate is Cooper Meier. Cooper is the son of Tim and Denise Meier and is a member of Mater Dei parish. Cooper’s accomplishments include:
- Varsity soccer-1 year
- Junior varsity soccer-3 years
- Tennis-4 years
- Bowling-2 years
- JV league bowling tournament champion-1 year
- FFA-1 year
Our second queen candidate is Dejah Miller. Dejah is the daughter of Greg Miller and Buffie and James Munoz. Dejah’s accomplishments include:
- Varsity volleyball-2 years
- 4A state volleyball champion-1 year
- 1st team all city volleyball-1 year
- 1st team all centennial league volleyball-1 year
- 1st team all state volleyball-1 year
- Mark community captain-1 year
- Softball-1 year