Main Line: Beef & Bean Burrito, Mexican Corn, Chips & Salsa, Fruit & Veggie Bar
Salad Line: Ham Sandwich
Happy Spring! Please remember to check the school calendar, the Hayden Facebook page, and Twitter to view important information and changes with spring sports.
- No JV/V Baseball games today
- No JV/V Baseball games on Friday, April 6
- V Baseball vs. WRHS moved to Wednesday, April 4 at 3pm – rescheduled from Tuesday, April 3
- V Softball at Junction City moved from Friday, April 6 to Thursday, April 5 at 4pm
- V Softball vs. Silver Lake moved to Friday, April 13 at 4pm
- JV/V Soccer vs. Topeka West moved to Friday, April 13 at 4pm
- Soccer at Kaupaun on Thursday, April 5 at 6pm. Game will be played at Newman University
- Soccer at Emporia on Friday, April 6 will be played at 5pm at the high school
- Girls Swim – Lansing Relays on Saturday, April 7 at 11am at Lansing High School
- V Baseball vs. JCHS moved to Wednesday, April 11 at 3pm
- JV Baseball @ JCHS move to Wednesday, April 11 at 4pm
Congratulations to Caroline Setter who placed 2nd team all state. Way to Go!
The Communities are sponsoring a Jeans Day on Thursday, April 5th to raise money for Gospel Games coming up on May 4th. You may wear appropriate jeans for $2.00 along with your community shirt.
Congratulations to the tennis team on their first place finish as a team at last week’s tennis meet. Ronan Boyle finished 4th in #1 singles, Charlie Roeder was 1st in #2 singles, Derek Tryon was 5th in #3 singles, Sean Sandstrom and Hayden Federico were 1st in #1 doubles, Jake Comstock/Philip Voegeli were 1st in #2 doubles, Justin Broxterman/Colton Broxterman were 2nd in #2 doubles, and Gannon Walker/Trey Pivarnik were 2nd in #3 doubles.
Attention current Student Council Members…if you want to step up your leadership game and run for an all school officer position for the 2018-2019 school year, please see Ms. Herman this week for an Intent to Run Form. To run for an all school office you must have at least one year of experience in student council. Intent forms are due by Thursday, April 5.
PACE Blue & Gold Gala – Saturday, April 7th
The Blue & Gold Gala is coming up on April 7th. This is our LARGEST FUNDRAISER OF THE YEAR and helps to raise scholarship dollars as well as operational funds for the school. We would love to have your help with a few items and would enjoy seeing you at the auction. For more information please visit https://haydencatholic.ejoinme.org/2018BGGala
- Please remember to submit your Class Donation of $40. This money is used to buy a gift from each class. If you have already submitted your donation – THANK YOU! Use the link above to submit your donation or you may send a check made payable to Hayden PACE. https://haydencatholic.ejoinme.org/2018BGGala
- We are also in need of help the night of the Gala (parents will receive parent and/or student commitment hours for working this event). Please contact PACE@haydencatholic.net to sign up.
- Parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend the Gala. We also have a corporate table sponsorship available if your company is interested. Select the link for more information:https://haydencatholic.ejoinme.org/2018BGGala
- Enter the Stash of Cash for your chance to win 20%/6%/2% of the total pot up to $10,000. For more information, please visit https://haydencatholic.ejoinme.org/2018BGGala
Thank you for being such supportive and engaged parents. We are truly blessed with an incredible school and community!
Help the tradition continue! Hayden Baseball Players are selling Royals tickets for the 2018 baseball season. In order to play at Kauffman each year we MUST sell a minimum number of tickets. This year’s game is April 21st at Noon vs Seaman. Please contact Lesley at 785-331-9747 or a Hayden baseball player to purchase tickets. Thank you for your support!