Please join us for mass tomorrow at 7:15 in the chapel. Fr. Carter will offer confession today from 11:30 – 1:30.
The winter sports dance is coming soon. Outside dates are welcome for this dance but must be approved by Mr. Tush. Please complete outside date form available in the office from Mrs. Harrison or from Ms. Herman in room 307. These forms are due to Mr. Tush by noon on February 6. Any questions, please see Ms. Herman.
Help support students going to Italy and Greece! Stop by the cafeteria tomorrow night from 5-8pm, during the basketball game, to fill a box with chocolates. $20 for a box or $5 for a bag with 5 items.
Congrats to the following FBLA members who placed at the District III Conference this past Monday!
- Team of Justin Broxterman, Colton Broxterman, & Jacob Caudill placed 3rd in Sports & Entertainment Management
- Braden Allphin placed 5th in Information Technology, 9th in Intro to Business
- Colton Broxterman placed 9th in Advertising
- Tyler Broxterman placed 6th in Intro to Information Technology
- Rhen Calhoun placed 10th in Intro to FBLA
- Jacob Caudill placed 1st in Economics, 4th in Investments & Securities
- Kade Grunert placed 1st in Investments & Securities, 3rd in Political Science
- Hudson Ramirez placed 8th in Intro to Information Technology
- Claire Schmidt placed 2nd in Advertising, 4th in Organizational Leadership
- Sera Todwong placed 4th in Business Calculations, 5th in Help Desk, 7th in Accounting I
- Marisa Tapley placed 1st in Intro to Business Procedures
- Aidan Zulueta placed 4th in Intro to Information Technology
Please join us on Sunday, January 27 for the Pancake Feed from 8:00 am – noon in the cafeteria. All proceeds will go to the Miracle from Mia Scholarship Fund which assists current and future students. To make a donation please visit https://haydencatholic.org/support/events/ or call the Pace Office at 272-2150.