HAYDEN FALL UPDATES - 2021
- Fall Update #13 Week 17 - 11/26/2021
- Fall Update #12 Week 16 - 11/19/2021
- Fall Update #11 Week 15 - 11/12/2021
- Fall Update #10 Week 12 - 11/05/2021
- Fall Update #9 Week 11 - 10/29/2021
- Fall Update #8 Week 10 - 10/22/2021
- Fall Update #7 Week 9 - 10/15/2021
- Fall Update #6 Week 8 - 10/08/2021
- Fall Update #5 Week 7 - 10/01/2021
- Fall Update #4 Week 6 - 09/24/2021
- Fall Update #3 Week 5 - 09/17/2021
- Fall Update #2 Week 4 - 09/10/2021
- Fall Update #1 Week 3 - 09/03/2021
HAYDEN BACK TO SCHOOL (BTS) UPDATES - 2021
HAYDEN SUMMER UPDATES - 2021
- Summer Update #7 - 08/06/2021
- Summer Update #6 - 07/30/2021
- Summer Update #5 - 07/23/2021
- Summer Update #4 - 07/16/2021
- Summer Update #3 - 07/09/2021
- Summer Update #2 - 07/02/2021
- Summer Update #1 - 06/25/2021
HAYDEN SPRING UPDATES - 2021
- Spring Update #12 - 06/18/2021
- Spring Update #11 - 06/11/2021
- Spring Update #10 - 06/04/2021
- Spring Update #9 - 05/28/2021
- Spring Update #8 - 05/21/2021
- Spring Update #7 - 05/14/2021
- Spring Update #6 - 04/30/2021
- Spring Update #5 - 04/23/2021
- Spring Update #4 - 04/16/2021
- Spring Update #3 - 04/09/2021
- Spring Update #2 - 03/31/2021
- Spring Update #1 - 03/26/2021
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION (COVID-19)
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be prevalent in the media and minds of our community. Hayden Catholic High School along with the Archdiocese of Kansas City, Kansas, is closely monitoring official updates and will follow any recommendations provided by the CDC and local health authorities. We encourage all Hayden students, staff, and families to follow the CDC prevention guidelines to prevent the spread of respiratory disease (shown below).
Our team will continue to prioritize our health resources and keep our school community informed should our protocol change. Please continue to check this page for updates.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
Archdiocese of Kansas City, Kansas - http://archkcks.com/coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR3uthLxFWzrKSXwRl57ilIhULcFwMzXTsvTh_tbfhZvrIlLNyCybMl40tc
Center For Disease Control - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Kansas Department of Health & Environment http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/index.htm
Shawnee County Health Department - https://www.snco.us/HD/coronavirus.asp
World Health Organization - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019