November’s Community Competition is Spare Change for Change! Bring in your change (or dollars) to help those in need have a great Thanksgiving day. Community buckets will be in the cafeteria. Let’s make Thanksgiving great for our families in need!
Congratulations to Frankie Anguiano, Isaac Mead, Megan Oyerly, Cole Scheer & Ella Widen who auditioned and were chosen for the Northeast District Choir. They will work with a clinician on Saturday, December 4 & perform a concert. Way to go!
Please keep seniors in your prayers as they enjoy their senior retreat at Prairie Star Ranch Monday and Tuesday.
Tuesday, November 9
Boys soccer banquet will be in the cafeteria from 5:30-7pm.
Wednesday, November 10
All School Mass at 10am. Please remember to wear your mass attire and look sharp!
- Anna Brown volleyball signing with Benedictine in the cafeteria at 3:05pm
- Hayden Theatre will hold auditions for Actor’s Showcase right after school in Black Box Theater located inside Wildcat Hall. We hope to see you there!
- Volleyball banquet in the cafeteria from 5:30-7:30pm.
- All boys interested in basketball are invited to the player/parent meeting at 5:30pm. Also, if anyone is interested in being a basketball manager, please see Coach Paul.
- Boys and parents interested in swim are invited to attend the swim meeting in the Library at 7pm.
Thursday, November 11
Girls and Boys Cross Country Banquet in the cafeteria at 6pm.
Friday, November 12
Do you like pancakes, having a non-uniform day AND helping out people? Then this Friday is for YOU! StuCo is sponsoring our CHRISTMAS FAMILY KICKOFF with a Pancake Breakfast in the cafeteria from 7-7:45 am (before school) for ONLY $2 – pancakes, sausage, and juice are included! Also that day, you can wear JEANS for $2 and your best CHRISTMAS SWEATER or holiday colors for $2. ALL proceeds go to help our adopted Christmas families! Don’t be a GRINCH, come out and participate in this great day to help families in need!
Winter sports practice begins Monday, November 15. If you did not go out for a fall sport and plan to go out for a winter sport you need to turn in a physical to Mr. Taul this week so you can practice on Monday. If you don’t have a physical on file you cannot practice.