Join us to cheer on our Wildcats at tonight’s football game at Coffeyville. Kickoff is at 7:00 PM.
The game will be held at Veterans Memorial Stadium, 1600 Veterans Dr. Coffeyville, KS 67337
Ticket Prices: Adult $5.00/Student $4.00. To watch the livestream visit https://youtu.be/k0g1TtgO8po
- Facemasks and temperature checks will be performed at all entrances during event.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED to be worn at all times when entering/exiting the stadium and around concession stands and bathrooms where social distancing is not possible.
- Face Masks are required at all events.
- Entrances will be designated for spectators. Please follow the signs.
- Gathering on the field or near locker rooms is not permitted.
- Concessions will be available with a limited menu.
- Visitor entrance will be the South gate.
Next week is homecoming and spirit week…here are the spirit days for our “Homecoming in Reverse”
Monday, September 28: remote in reverse…today we learn remotely from home, but take the day off from wearing your uniform shirt
Tuesday, September 29: sports in reverse…today, dress up in the gear or uniform of a sport or activity you DON’T participate in
Wednesday, September 30: role reversal…teachers dress like students, students dress like teachers…but BE NICE
Thursday, October 1: mass day…today is our celebration of our homecoming liturgy…look sharp and be sharp in your pants, white shirts, ties and belts, and the approved jackets
Friday, October 2: spirit…let’s get ready for the big game against Osawatomie and get crazy with the school spirit as we show that it’s a particularly great day to be a wildcat…don’t be basic, break out all the navy, gold, and white to cheer our Wildcats on to victory!!! Dress in your Hayden best and remember to show everyone that you can’t hide your Wildcat pride!!!
Congratulations to the freshmen student council class officers and representatives for 2020-2021…president, Avery Grunert, vice president, Reagan Huscher, class representatives, Hanna Bartlett, Natalie Hillebert, Bree Hund, and Ian Mead.