- The Hayden Theater Black Box Improv Group will meet on Monday at 6:30pm in the Black Box Theater. Interested students are always welcome. See Mr. Rad if you have questions.
- Those wanting to join Future Business Leaders–be sure to give Mrs. McNary or Ceci Schmitz your $10 dues by Friday, Sept. 15. Any questions, see Mrs. McNary. Congrats to the officers of FBLA:
Public Relations–Claire Schmitt
- Also–FBLA will have a quick meeting at 7:30 am Friday, Sept. 15, in room 102. If you can’t make it–see Mrs. McNary right after school on Friday.
- Once upon a homecoming is here! Monday’s spirit day is Ohana, a salute to those awesome Hawaiian Disney movies…break out the board shorts and the flowery shirts…please abide by the guidelines for non-uniform days in the handbook.
- Tickets for the homecoming dance will be on sale at all lunches next week…tickets are $5 and must be purchased before the dance, there will be NO sales at the door and if you don’t purchase your tickets at lunch, expect to pay more…the dance begins after the game and goes until midnight on Friday, September 22…you must arrive 30 minutes after the game ends and are not allowed to leave until 11:30…outside dates are welcome but must be registered by Wednesday, September 20 at noon with the appropriate paperwork turned in to Mr. Whitney…any questions see Ms. Herman.
- Congratulations to the newly elected freshmen student council officers and representatives for 2017-2018…president-Ann Stegman, vice president-Allyson Meier, secretary/treasurer-Dawson Adams, representatives-Grace Evans, Natalie Gish, Grace Moran, and Katie Towle…please remove all your campaign materials by the end of the week.
- Anyone interested in participating in SADD club, please see Madi Gates to sign up for our various activities ASAP.
- Our first king candidate is Jacob Baer…Jacob is the son of Bret and Stacia Baer and is a member of Most Pure Heart of Mary parish.
- Our first queen candidate is Samantha Blenden…Samantha is the daughter of John and Christie Mugler and the late Sam Blenden and is a member of Most Pure Heart of Mary parish…Samantha’s accomplishments include:
- Golf-4 years
- All city golf-1 year
- Basketball-1 year
- Swimming-2 weeks
- Girls basketball manager-1 year
- House leader-2 years
- Campus ministry-1 year