Hayden Catholic High School measures success on the development of the whole person. We believe that academic growth is key to the development of our students.
The administration and teaching staff promote high Catholic standards of learning in the classroom and create an environment where students can flourish.
- College/AP credit available in Chemistry, Math, History, English, and Foreign Language
- Over $4 million in scholarships are awarded annually to graduates
- 15:1 Student to teacher ratio
- Eight National Merit Commended Scholars since 2015
- Highest ACT score in Shawnee County
- Named by the American College Testing Service (ACT) as 1 of 382 high schools in the nation, 14 in the state of Kansas, and the only 1 in Shawnee County whose curriculum is proven to improve ACT scores
- Highest percentage of seniors taking the ACT in Shawnee County...95% and higher
- Highest percentage of graduates going on to college...95% on average