Tuition Assistance

Hayden Catholic High School strives to make a Catholic secondary education available to all students. Please contact the business office if you have questions regarding tuition costs or financial assistance please contact:

Business Office
785-272-5210, ext 104


of Hayden students receive Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance

Hayden Catholic High School provides a generous program of tuition assistance. Tuition assistance is available to families who demonstrate a financial need. The application process begins in October.  Applications are reviewed by the Hayden Tuition Assistance Committee and awards will be made in March/April. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance later in the school year, please contact the school as we want to partner with families.

Hayden Summer Work Program

The Hayden Summer Work Program provides an opportunity for students to assist the Hayden Staff during the summer. Funds earned are used to help defray some of the tuition expenses. The Financial Assistance Committee will determine which students would qualify for this program.


Hayden is a proud recipient of CEF and Tax Credit Scholarships

Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Tax Credit Scholarship - (New Freshman Students ONLY)

If you’re interested in applying for the CEF Tax Credit Scholarships for your student, you’ll need to talk with the Admissions Dept. ( about your qualifications. In order to qualify, families must meet ALL of the guidelines below:

  1. Must reside in the state of Kansas AND
  2. Qualify for free or reduced lunch under the National School Lunch Program (HH Income = 185% of federal poverty guidelines or less) AND
  3. Entering the school as a freshman who was enrolled in 8th grade in any Kansas public middle school in the year prior to first seeking this scholarship.

Students who were receiving a CEF tax credit scholarship at their Catholic elementary school continue to be eligible for the scholarship throughout 12th grade per the current legislation.

If you have questions, please send an email to 

The Kansas Department of Education Accountability Reports (Link Below)